This policy explains how we, Delivery Republic Limited, use your personal information which you provide to us when using our service, including but not limited to our website and mobile applications (app).
Information we collect from you
- We collect personal information from you when you become a member, register for or newsletter or use our website. We also collect information when you complete any customer survey. Website usage information may also be collected using cookies.
Cookies and Google Analytics
- Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
- Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
Use of information collected from you
- Information that we collect from you is used to manage your account and process your bookings. We may also use your information to email you about other products or services that we think may be of interest to you.
- In processing your order, we may send your information to credit reference and fraud prevention agencies.
- From time to time we may send your information to third parties which we consider may have goods or services which are of interest to you. If you do not wish to be contacted by third parties, please email us at email@example.com
Access to your information
- You have a right to request a copy of the information we hold on you at any time. Please email us if you would like to receive a copy of this information – firstname.lastname@example.org. We reserve the right to charge a fee a small fee to meet our costs in providing you with details of the personal data we hold about you.